Vaillant Boiler Problems in Walham Green SW6
Vaillant boiler problems in Walham Green are an expensive inconvenience at the best of times. The majority of Vaillant boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common Vaillant boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer in Walham Green.
From weird noises to drips and leaks, The Italian Plumber Services counts down the ten most common boiler problems we have in the Walham Green and you should look out for:
- No heat or hot water– potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping– a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises– air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out– could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure– a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe– Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostatissues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling– hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot– corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off– could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Arrange for your free boiler repair or replacement quote call 020 7205 4381.
Of course, if your boiler issues persist it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no obligation boiler quote by calling 020 7205 4381 and install a brand-new A rated boiler.
Vaillant boiler installation near me in Walham Green SW6
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Walham Green SW6 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 020 7205 4381 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Vaillant Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Some FQAs about Vaillant Boilers
Other Vaillant Boiler Services in the Walham Green SW6 Area:
- Boiler Install
- Boiler Repairs
- Emergency Vaillant Repairs
- Vaillant Boiler Installation
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs
- Vaillant Boiler Servicing
- Vaillant Boilers
- Vaillant Boilers Fault Finding
- Vaillant Call Out Engineers
- Vaillant Combi Boilers
- Vaillant Heating Engineers
Not in Walham Green SW6? Vaillant Boilers are also Available in these Areas:
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Parsons Green
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Pimilico
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Primrose Hill
- Vaillant Boilers Problems South Kensington
- Vaillant Boilers Problems St John’s Wood
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Swiss Cottage
- Vaillant Boilers Problems West Hampstead
- Vaillant Boilers Problems West Kilburn
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Westminster
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Kensal Town
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Ash
- Vaillant Boilers Problems Ash Vale