Emergency Vaillant Boiler Repairs for Puttenham GU3
Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Even our trusted Vaillant boilers have faults from time to time. At Green Plumbing & Heating Boiler Repairs and Servicing we offer emergency Vaillant boiler repairs to existing and new customers in the Puttenham area. Once you’ve made your booking, our trained Gas Engineers will visit fully equipped for all boiler types.
When you call, please let us know what boiler you have, with any more information on the problem. With over 20 years’ experience it’s rare to find that we haven’t dealt with your type of problem before.
For emergency boiler repairs in Puttenham call 01483 369251 now.
We understand that scheduling and budgets can be the determiners of whether or not an appliance gets fixed right away; this is why we provide constant service at unbeatable prices.
No matter what make or model boiler you have installed in your Puttenham home or other property. When booking your repair, talk to us about regular servicing options.
Vaillant Boiler Breakdown near me in Puttenham GU3
We provide the best, same day boiler breakdown service for customers in and around the Puttenham GU3 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 01483 369251 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Vaillant Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Vaillant Boiler Emergency Call Out in Puttenham
If your boiler is in need of a repair, you should not put it off for any reason. Call 01483 369251 Now.
At Green Plumbing & Heating Boiler Services, our experts know exactly how to diagnose and repair it. Your comfort and safety are important to us, so pick up the phone and give us a call right away 01483 369251
Despite the fact that Green Plumbing & Heating Boiler Services’ employees are specialists in the installation and maintenance of Vaillant boilers, our engineers are also trained to repair any boiler, regardless of make or model. You will not find a more expertly trained team in all of Puttenham.
Our staff are ready and able to handle the job in areas such as Puttenham, Hampshire and surrounding areas. In the rare case that your boiler can not be repaired, our engineers can also walk you through the purchasing process. Once the new boiler has been purchased, the engineers will perform a complete and speedy installation and explain all performance procedures thoroughly.
Typical Vaillant Boiler Breakdown Problems
An expensive inconvenience at the best of times, the majority of boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer.
From weird noises to drips and leaks, Green Plumbing & Heating Services counts down the ten most common boiler problems we have in the Puttenham and you should look out for:
- No heat or hot water– potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping– a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises– air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out– could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure– a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe– Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostatissues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling– hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot– corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off– could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Arrange for your free boiler repair or replacement quote call 01483 369251.
Of course, if your boiler issues persist it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no obligation boiler quote by calling 01483 369251 and install a brand-new A rated boiler.