Vaillant Boiler Repairs in Dursley
Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Even our trusted Vaillant boilers have faults from time to time. At Local UK Boilers we offer emergency Vaillant boiler repairs to existing and new customers in the Dursley area.
Once you’ve made your booking, our trained gas engineers will visit fully equipped for all boiler types.
When you call, please let us know what boiler you have, with any more information on the problem. With over 20 years’ experience it’s rare to find that we haven’t dealt with your type of problem before.
For emergency boiler repairs in Dursley call 0333 202 7059 now.
We understand that scheduling and budgets can be a deciding factor of whether or not an appliance gets fixed right away. This is why we provide constant service at unbeatable prices.
No matter what make or model boiler you have installed in your Dursley home or other property, we offer a comprehensive range of regular servicing options.
Looking for "Vaillant boiler installation near me in Dursley"?
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Dursley GL11 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 0333 202 7059 and we can advise you from there.
We provide same day solutions for Vaillant boiler problems, faults and repairs.
Vaillant Boiler Emergency Call Outs in Dursley
If your boiler is in need of a repair, you should not put it off for any reason. Call 0333 202 7059 Now.
At Local UK Boilers, our experts know exactly how to diagnose and repair any boiler issue. Your comfort and safety are important to us, so pick up the phone and give us a call right away 0333 202 7059.
Despite the fact that our engineers are specialists in the installation and maintenance of Vaillant boilers, they are also trained to repair ANY boiler, regardless of make or model. You will not find a more expertly trained team in all of Dursley.
Boiler repairs & new installs
Our staff are ready and able to handle the job in areas such as Dursley and surrounding areas. In the rare case that your boiler can't be repaired, our engineers can also discuss the options for purchasing a new boiler. Once the new boiler has been purchased, the engineers will perform a complete and speedy installation and explain all performance procedures thoroughly.
Typical Vaillant Boiler Problems
An expensive inconvenience at the best of times, the majority of boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers - having been inactive for long periods - are forced back into life. This often puts considerable strain on your central heating, as it quickly increases its workload during the winter.
While some common boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer.
Common Issues with Vaillant boilers
From weird noises to drips and leaks, here are the ten most common boiler problems we have helped fix in Dursley:
- No heat or hot water – potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping – a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises – air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out – could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure – a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe – Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat Issues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling – hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot – corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Of course, if your boiler issues persist, it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no-obligation A-rated boiler quote by calling 0333 202 7059.
Some FAQs about Vaillant Boilers
Other Vaillant Boiler Services in the Dursley GL11 Area:
- Vaillant Boiler Installation
- Vaillant Boiler Servicing
- Vaillant Boilers Fault Finding
- Vaillant Call Out Engineers
Not in Dursley GL11? Vaillant Boilers are also Available in these Areas:
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Fakenham
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Lapworth
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Glastonbury
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Knighton
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Lewisham
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Uckfield
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Glossop
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Alnwick
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Prescot
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Temple Cloud
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Bridport
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs Prestatyn