Emergency Vaillant Boiler Repairs for Windsor
Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Even our trusted Vaillant boilers have faults from time to time. At Local UK Boilers Boiler Repairs and Servicing we offer emergency Vaillant boiler repairs to existing and new customers in the Windsor area. Once you’ve made your booking, our trained Gas Engineers will visit fully equipped for all boiler types.
When you call, please let us know what boiler you have, with any more information on the problem. With over 20 years’ experience it’s rare to find that we haven’t dealt with your type of problem before.
For emergency boiler repairs in Windsor call 01753 439363 now.
We understand that scheduling and budgets can be the determiners of whether or not an appliance gets fixed right away; this is why we provide constant service at unbeatable prices.
No matter what make or model boiler you have installed in your Windsor home or other property. When booking your repair, talk to us about regular servicing options.
Vaillant Boiler Emergency Call Out in Windsor
If your boiler is in need of a repair, you should not put it off for any reason. Call 01753 439363 Now
At Local UK Boilers Boiler Services, our experts know exactly how to diagnose and repair it. Your comfort and safety are important to us, so pick up the phone and give us a call right away 01753 439363
Despite the fact that Local UK Boilers Boiler Services’ employees are specialists in the installation and maintenance of Vaillant boilers, our engineers are also trained to repair any boiler, regardless of make or model. You will not find a more expertly trained team in all of Windsor.
Our staff are ready and able to handle the job in areas such as Windsor, Berkshire and surrounding areas. In the rare case that your boiler can not be repaired, our engineers can also walk you through the purchasing process. Once the new boiler has been purchased, the engineers will perform a complete and speedy installation and explain all performance procedures thoroughly.
Typical Vaillant Boiler Problems
An expensive inconvenience at the best of times, the majority of boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer.
From weird noises to drips and leaks, Local UK Boilers Services counts down the ten most common boiler problems we have in the Windsor and you should look out for:
- No heat or hot water – potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping – a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises – air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out – could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure – a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe – Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling – hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot – corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Arrange for your free boiler repair or replacement quote call 01753 439363